Translate

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

MY FAULT

My Fault
 
The sun does not shine
the water expands
the rain is inconvenient
the traffic is bad
the loans are not paid
the moon is gone
the earth turns too fast
the pavement is too hot
or too unstable
the elevator never comes
the wrong line is picked
the tires are not inflated
the roof leaks
the laundry is not done
the bottle is empty
the bed is not made
the ring is not there
the love is gone
the account is over drawn
the gas tank is empty
the lawn is not mowed
the sink leaks
the hot water is gone
the carpet is dirty
the road is under construction
the rent is not paid
it is too hot
it is too cold
it is slightly uncomfortable
etc
yes
it is all my fault
blame me
I am innocent.
 
And I can take it.....
 
-CSCHWEIZER
27 JUNE 2012
copyright 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment