Translate

Saturday, June 23, 2012

WELCOME note-001

WELCOME to this attempt at getting some poems, thoughts, ideas, and other random bits off my chest, out of my head, and into the real world.

Some of the material may be old recycled stuff, but hopefully there is some new words fluttering around inside my brain seeking an escape route...this venue could possibly be it.

We shall see!

Please come with me on this voyage into the unknown...words need eyes to read them, bring yours along...come see with me.

PEACE,
Corky

2 comments:

  1. Yes, get it all out.
    Both Sing and Shout!
    Get it off your chest.
    Leave it here to rest.
    Pour out your soul
    Like a jelly roll.

    .... Um..... I better leave the rhymes to you.

    Love it Cork. Show forth His giftings within you.
    They were never meant just for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Scott..words are all I have left...now if I can make some money with my 25 years worth of work, all would be OK...
      PEACE

      Delete